Oct 15, 2013

Sweet child

How do I wrap up all the goodness of childhood so Evan never loses it?

A few weeks ago we were snuggling on the couch watching one of his shows and I spread some of his blanket onto me. He said No! and grabbed it back. But I explained that it was big enough for both of us to use and couldn't he share with Mommy?

A little later he wriggled out of the space beside me, dragging his blanket with him (and off me!), and went to our basket of blankets near the couch. He pulled another blanket off the top of the pile and made his way back to me, handing me the corner of the one he just procured.

I didn't ask him to do it, but my little boy saw my need for a blanky and went and got me one.

Sweet, sweet child.


No comments:

Post a Comment