But I am so proud of all the hard work he has put into this most recently completed quarter. School doesn't come easy to him, but he has truly excelled this quarter. He has put his own interests on hold, worked diligently, pulled all-nighters, attended nearly every class, aced nearly every quiz, completed every design project on time.
Way to go, babe. I am so proud of you.

Amy you make me smile... you couldn't even wait to post this until after all my grades were submitted could you?
ReplyDeleteHe did well in the other course, too, in case any one is interested!
DeleteSo.... They didn't have a grade low enough to even give you a score in design?
ReplyDeleteOops, I of course meant high enough. :)
Dangit, was trying to be first. You beat me to it Russ.
ReplyDeleteMan, this thing really wants to make sure I'm not a robot. I can barely read some of the captcha they use.
ReplyDelete